Study and Service
• The Adult Study Group meets on Sundays at 9:30 AM. Typically the class spends 4-6 weeks at a time covering a book or a video series.
• Children's Sunday School meets at 9:30 AM.
• Youth group for middle/high schoolers meets on alternate Sundays at 9:30 AM.
• Deacons are involved in a number of service projects in the community including the Meadville Soup Kitchen, Meadville Area Free Clinic, and the church's own food pantry. In addition, they are partnered with members of the congregation who are housebound, addressing any specific needs they may have.
• Stephen Ministers are trained to offer confidential, one-on-one Christian care to those who are going through tough times.
• Small groups meet during the week for study and prayer.