First Presbyterian offers many opportunities for people to deepen their knowledge of their faith, and apply that faith to living in the modern world. To name a few:
• The Adult Class meets on Sundays at 11:00 AM. Currently, the class is studying Max Lucado's book Help Is Here.
• Children's Sunday School meets from 9:00-9:45 AM.
• Youth group for middle/high schoolers meets on alternate Sundays from 11:00 AM- 12:30 PM.
• Our Deacons are involved in a number of service projects in the community including the Meadville Soup Kitchen, Meadville Area Free Clinic, and the church's own food pantry. In addition, they are partnered with members of the congregation who are housebound, addressing any specific needs they may have.
• Our Stephen Ministers are trained to offer confidential, one-on-one Christian care to those who are going through tough times.
• Several small groups meet during the week for study and prayer.
You are welcome to join us! Some of the above activities take a break between Memorial Day & Labor Day, so please check with our friendly office staff for current schedules.