First Presbyterian offers many opportunities for people to deepen their knowledge of their faith, and apply that faith to living in the modern world. To name a few:
• The Adult Class meets on Sundays at 11:00 AM in the chapel. The class covers a variety of topics throughout the year.
• Children's Sunday School is currently happening via FaceBook. We hope to resume in-person Sunday School at the beginning of November. Please check back soon for updates.
• Our Deacons are involved in a number of service projects in the community including the Meadville Soup Kitchen, Meadville Area Free Clinic, and the church's own food pantry. In addition, they visit members of the congregation who are homebound.
• Our Stephen Ministers are trained to offer confidential, one-on-one Christian care to those who are going through tough times.
• Several small groups meet during the week for study and prayer.
You are warmly welcome to join us! Contact the church office to learn more.