First Presbyterian offers many opportunities for people to deepen their knowledge of their faith, and apply that faith to living in the modern world. To name a few:
• The Adult Class meets on Sundays at 11:00 AM, currently via Zoom. A variety of topics are discussed throughout the year.
• Sunday School for children is currently happening via Facebook. See the church's Family Ministries Facebook page for details.
• Our Deacons are involved in a number of service projects in the community including the Meadville Soup Kitchen, Meadville Area Free Clinic, and the church's own food pantry. In addition, they visit members of the congregation who are homebound.
• Our Stephen Ministers are trained to offer confidential, one-on-one Christian care to those who are going through tough times.
• Several small groups meet during the week for study and prayer.
You are warmly welcome to join us! Contact the church office to learn more.