First Presbyterian offers many opportunities for people to deepen their knowledge of their faith, and apply that faith to living in the modern world. To name a few:
• The Adult Class meets on Sundays at 11:00 AM. The class covers a variety of topics throughout the year.
• Sunday School classes for children and youth run from 9:00-9:45 AM.
• Our Deacons are involved in a number of service projects in the community including the Meadville Soup Kitchen, Meadville Area Free Clinic, and the church's own food pantry. In addition, they keep in contact with members of the congregation who are homebound, addressing any specific needs they may have.
• Our Stephen Ministers are trained to offer confidential, one-on-one Christian care to those who are going through tough times.
• Several small groups meet during the week for study and prayer.
You are warmly welcome to join us! Contact the church office to learn more.