"The French Connection"
First Presbyterian and the Allegheny College Department of Music present “The French Connection” on Saturday, March 1 at 7:30 PM.
This program of vocal and instrumental music by French composers will feature soloists from the college and our church, including several of our choral scholars. Admission is free…please help us spread the word!
Finding God in Your Life
Rev. Jensen is trying something new he has started a blog.
Join him online as he wrestles with your questions about God and sprituality.
Connect On Facebook
We Invite You to Join Us For Worship and Fellowship
Worship Services are at 8:30am and 11:00am. Join us in the santuary for celebration, community, and worship.
Come one come all, for prayer, music, inspiration, and good Christian fellowship!
Sunday School for ages, Sundays at 9:30am.
Opportunities For Fellowship
- ASH WEDNESDAY: Please plan to attend the Ash Wednesday Soup Supper Service on Wednesday, March 5. Our Deacons will begin serving the soup at 6:00 p.m., followed by the Sacrament of Holy Communion and the imposition of ashes (for those who choose). Hope to see you and your family at this service!! Note: Please bring your own table service.
- Attention Men of the Church! Men’s Basketball every Monday and Thursday 7:00 p.m. Meet in the gym.
- Presbyterian Women
- Youth Groups - The high school (LIFE) and middle school (Get a Life) youth groups are held Sunday Evenings and provide a wide range of fun activities that promote community and spiritual growth.
- Men's Breakfast - Men of the Church gather at the Downtown Bistro on the first Wednesday of the month for bible study and fellowship.
- ChristCares Small Group Ministries - Looking for a small caring Christian community?
- Adult, Youth and Children Choirs
- Vacation Bible School
- Boyscout Troop 244 - the church sponsors a local troop that is very active in the French Creek Council.