Installation of New Officers and Reception for New Members
Join us on May 3rd to install our officers and welcome our new members. Check The Evangel for details.
May 10th - Mother's Day Tea
May 17th - Teacher Recognition
May 24th - Confirmation Sunday
May 31st - Youth Sunday
Connect On Facebook
We Invite You to Join Us For Worship and Fellowship
Worship Service is at 8:30am and 11:00am. Join us in the sanctuary for celebration, community, and worship.
Come one come all, for prayer, music, inspiration, and good Christian fellowship!
Opportunities For Fellowship
Mother's Day Tea
- May 10th 2015 at noon in the Fellowship Hall
- Tickets $10 proceeds to benefit the Youth Mission Trip
Experience the Journey - Summer Day Camp
- Monday - Friday June 15 - 26th.
- Camp is always in need of generousity.
- Contact Ryan Claspy to find out how you can help
Sunday School for ages, Sundays at 9:30am September through May.
- The Adult Education Class has begun with a Lenten theme throughout the month.
- Featured will be a DVD series by Adam Hamilton, “24 Hours That Changed the World.” We have seen DVDs by Rev. Hamilton previously.
- This one focuses on the last day of Jesus’ life and presents it on location in the Holy Land. Thinking of “adding something” to your Lenten journey this year?
- Join us for this series for the 5 Sundays in March.
Presbyterian Women’s Mission Focus for May is the Meadville Area Free Clinic
- Collecting donations of necessary toiletries such as toothbrushes, tooth paste, dental floss to assist with the Clinic's mission of care.
- Please place your new or gently used donations in the PW bin in the Church office.
- Items will be collected and delivered on the last day of the month. Thank you.
- The high school (LIFE) and middle school (Get a Life) youth group.
- Meet Sunday evenings for fun activities that promote community and spiritual growth.
- Boyscout Troop 244 - the church sponsors a local troop that is very active in the French Creek Council.
ChristCares Small Group Ministries - Looking for a small caring Christian community?
Attention Men of the Church!
- Men’s Basketball - Monday and Thursday 7:00 p.m. Meet in the gym.
- Men's Breakfast - Gather at King's Family Restaurant at 7:00am on the second and fourth Wednesday of the month for bible study and fellowship.