Finding God in Your Life
Rev. Jensen is trying something new he has started a blog.
Join him online as he wrestles with your questions about God and sprituality.
Connect On Facebook
We Invite You to Join Us For Worship and Fellowship
Worship Service is at 8:30am and 11:00am. Join us in the sanctuary for celebration, community, and worship.
Come one come all, for prayer, music, inspiration, and good Christian fellowship!
Opportunities For Fellowship
- Sunday School for ages, Sundays at 9:30am September through May.
- Attention Men of the Church! Men’s Basketball every Monday and Thursday 7:00 p.m. Meet in the gym.
- Presbyterian Women
- Youth Groups - The high school (LIFE) and middle school (Get a Life) youth groups are held Sunday Evenings and provide a wide range of fun activities that promote community and spiritual growth.
- Men's Breakfast - Men of the Church gather at the Downtown Bistro on the first Wednesday of the month for bible study and fellowship.
- ChristCares Small Group Ministries - Looking for a small caring Christian community?
- Adult, Youth and Children Choirs
- Vacation Bible School
- Boyscout Troop 244 - the church sponsors a local troop that is very active in the French Creek Council.