Monthly Congregational Lunch
On Sunday, February 1st the Personnel and Property Committee will host the luncheon. Sandwiches from Pizza Villa will be provided and members of the congregation are asked to bring salads and desserts to share.
Soup Supper Service - Wednesday, February 18th.
- Our Deacons will begin serving the soup at 6:00 p.m., followed by the Sacrament of Holy Communion and the imposition of ashes (for those who choose).
- Hope to see you and your family at this service!
*Please bring your own table service.
Connect On Facebook
We Invite You to Join Us For Worship and Fellowship
Worship Service is at 8:30am and 11:00am. Join us in the sanctuary for celebration, community, and worship.
Come one come all, for prayer, music, inspiration, and good Christian fellowship!
Opportunities For Fellowship
Sunday School for ages, Sundays at 9:30am September through May.
- Adult Education continues with a study of the book, The Ten Commandments: Laws of the Heart, by Joan Chittister.
- Doris Foster will lead the class at 9:30 a.m.
- Venture into the Culbertson Theater Room for great conversation, good fellowship and tasty donuts.
Lunch At First: On Tuesday, February 17th in Fellowship Hall starting at 11:45 a.m. Speaker: Tye J. Cressman, Esq., CELA.
- Title: “Ten tough conversations for families.” - These tough conversations include the most common elder law and estate planning situations that face children and parents,
- Power of Attorney - how do they work and how does Pennsylvania’s new law affect existing Powers of Attorney?
- Transitions of a parent from full independence to semi-independence - what are the options?
- Paying for care costs - what public benefits are available to assist in paying for in-home caregivers, assisted living home care, and skilled nursing home care?
- Asset protection - what are the laws and opportunities that you should be aware of when considering your goals for inheritance?
- Mark your calendars! Join us for a potluck lunch! Bring table service and a dish to share!
- Mission Focus for February is Church World Services Blanket + Mission.
- The Blanket + Offering will be collected all this month.
- This offering will provide blankets, tents, and other emergency supplies for those in the midst of a disaster.
- Please prayerfully consider donating to this worthy mission.
- Mid-Winter Program - Saturday, February 28th at 11:30 a.m..
- We will be hearing about our beautiful stained glass windows in the sanctuary and then gather in Fellowship Hall for soup and salad.
- Bring your favorite salad or dessert to share and we will supply the soup.
- Hope to see you there!
- The high school (LIFE) and middle school (Get a Life) youth group.
- Meet Sunday evenings for fun activities that promote community and spiritual growth.
- Boyscout Troop 244 - the church sponsors a local troop that is very active in the French Creek Council.
ChristCares Small Group Ministries - Looking for a small caring Christian community?
Attention Men of the Church!
- Men’s Basketball - Monday and Thursday 7:00 p.m. Meet in the gym.
- Men's Breakfast - Gather at King's Family Restaurant at 7:00am on the second and fourth Wednesday of the month for bible study and fellowship.